It is a factory energy management system that monitors energy flow and provides optimum energy to the manufacturing site.
A visualization of energy flow that can optimize power of a manufacturing facility operation.
Facility energy data measurement
- Energy consumption measurement
- Interface with other system and modules
Energy flow analysis
- Energy performance index set-up
- Energy pattern/correlation analysis
Energy data management
- Visualization of energy use and flow
- Optimization of manufacturing-related energy and application of facility operation
Strong points of EMS
Deduction of optimized energy
It deducts the most efficient energy consumption for manufacturing by monitoring the quality of electricity and identifying any influences between power consumption and output.
Excessive use cause analogy
It can receive alarms when energy consumption exceeds the defined level, identify the causes of excessive energy use, and solve the problem.
High-efficiency facility-centered operation
It identifies power and production output in real time, and provides a high-efficient facility-centered operation to improve productivity.
Energy cost monitoring
It can view energy costs such as energy cost in Korean won unit, consumption per measuring instrument/electricity line, etc.
Use case of EMS
L company in the field of electrical and electronics
EMS + Monitoring
Realize a smart factory system that utilizes manufacturing data to establish an optimized manufacturing site, and also to achieve energy optimization.
- An implementation of EMS that interfaces with MES and a big data platform is currently being used
- Correlation analysis of manufacturing and electricity
- Comprehensive energy information monitoring through an interface with NEXPOM monitoring
60% reduction of energy consumption through real-time monitoring and reallocation of energy use
A rapid reduction of defect rate by 6 ppm through a correlation analysis of energy and manufacturing quality