Wizcore considers people, society, and technology, and has the ultimate goal of contributing to human society by creating the best products and services based on talent and technology. Wizcore aims to promote continuous growth and future direction by internalizing 5 core values: talent first, aim for the best, leading change, precision management, and the pursuit of mutual growth.
- Platform and system for smart factory (Monitoring, MES, Smart HACCP, SPC, EMS).
- F-IoT sensor for gathering facility data and interface.
- A massive manufacturing data processing platform.
- An official company for government smart factory project.
- Possesses 15 patents, 5 copyrights, and 11 awards related to smart manufacturing.
- Established an infrastructure and system for the manufacture and automation of smart factories.
- Established a private cloud for corporations.
- Established a big data-based anomaly detection system and security analyzing system.
- Established an enterprise-integrated back-up system.
- Established a performance management system.
- Developed 5G-based manufacturing/logistics management services and a machine learning platform specializing in cloud-based manufacturing.
- Developed domestic and overseas standards, open-type integrated packages supporting optional modules, and integrated management for automobile parts manufacturing corporations.
- Developed comprehensive analysis and synchronization technologies for IoT time series data on-device high-speed events that can be applied to smart factories.
- Developed and demonstrated a cloud platform technology that provides the public use of manufacturing big data.
We are moving forward to a bright future of the industry 4.0 based on a conversion of manufacturing and IT.
Selected as a corporation supplying analysis solutions for AI-based manufacturing data.
Registered as a corporation supplying data voucher projects.
Selected a technology development project about a smart factory cooperation package.
Selected a core technology development project of 5G-based IoT.
Opened Wizcore R&D and an education center, entitled wi.lab.
Awarded the grand prize in the field of smart factories by corporations in Korea for 2 consecutive years.
Awarded the grand prize in excellent brand this year, and the grand prize in customer satisfaction in the field of IT service.
Awarded the grand prize in customer satisfaction in the field of MES at Smart Factory Awards Korea.
Got a Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center membership.
Awarded the grand prize in the field of smart factories by corporations in Korea.
Signed MOUs with Hong Kong Productivity Council & Fraunhofer.
Selected KOTRA leading company project.
Selected Giga Korea 5G industry project.
Selected Hi-Seoul Brand.
Established a test model of a smart factory at Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Established an overseas corporation (Hong Kong).
Awarded excellence award at Management Innovation Awards.
Entered a partnership with Pure Storage.
Awarded the top prize at Big Data Awards.
Entered into a contract to be the official sole distributor in APAC.
Awarded the best partner in North Asia award at Splunk.
Awarded the grand prize in Korea’s leading company in the field of IT.
Awarded the best partner in APAC award at Splunk.
Entered into a partnership with Nutanix.
Registered as a partner of AWS.
Registered as a partner of Fujitsu.
Acquired Splunk Powered Reseller.
Registered as a partner of Hyundai Capital.
Registered as a partner of Samsung Life Insurance.
Entered into a partnership with IBM Korea.
Entered into a partnership with Splunk.
Merged with IBM Korea Inc.
Certified as a venture company.
Certified as a research institute.
Established NEIS (National Education Information System) infrastructure at metropolitan and provincial offices of education.
Entered into a contract to be the sole distributor of Precise Software Solutions.
Established the company.
Company Profile of Wizcore
Introduction of Wizcore
a corporation specializing in smart factories.
Product Introduction of NEXPOM
Introduction of NEXPOM,
integrated Management Platform for Smart Factories.
Government funded smart factory project
Guidance on government-funded projects with Wizcore.